Smart Fertigation is one of the key solutions of cultYvate. It is a fertiliser application method, in which water soluble fertilisers are delivered to the crops through the irrigation system. It delivers just right combination of water and nutrients directly to the roots of each plants at right quantity, according to the crop development cycle. It is suitable for automated commercial greenhouses, hydroponics operations and agriculture fields. Smart fertigation system management has been proven to high achieve higher yields and quality for high value crops, such as lettuce and tomatoes, compared to other irrigation methods.
What it does?
- Smart fertigation system is a “Balanced Nutrition” approach concept, designed to be simple and easy to install
- Automation of optimal fertilizer blend based on water, soil and crop growing needs
- Uniform concentration of fertilizers and water from irrigation start to end
- No guess work for farmers through the complexities of fertigation
- Address pit falls like – irregular fertigation cycles, irrigation emitter clogs, salinity build-up
- Do not need any dedicated computer to run the process
How it works?
- Connects smart irrigation devices, Pump operation and fertigation needs
- Ensures mixing and dispersal of right amount of fertilizers to the right place at the right time
- This system can be adopted to all farmland holdingsand greenhouses
- User receives alerts on current functioning status of the system
- Our algorithm of smart irrigation and fertigation help manage water quality variations
- Ability to adjust or fine tune the fertigation schedules from smartphone
- automated and crop personalized fertilizer schedules
- Achieves ideal combination of fertilizers and their application rates
- ABuilt-in pH balancing
- Crop potential is maximized, because the nutrients are supplied and available exactly when they are needed.
- Injects the required concentration of the fertilizer dosage
- Precise application of nutrients to crops and reduced fertilizer costs and environmental pollution
- Compatible for changing nutritional needs of different crops
- No human intervention required
- 24/7 Monitor and access entire fertigation in smartphone
- Cost effective and scalable
- Easy and efficient use of the water as well as fertilizers